Tuesday 24 March 2015

Geeky Birthday Haul. Pure Awesomeness!!!!!


While the Arrow's villains have always "FAILED THIS CITY", my family have far from failed this geek!
Yesterday I turned 20-11 (31) and you would think people knew me quite well with the geeky haul I was given. Massive thanks to all of them.
About are four 4' canvases. These are huge and look stunning.


My Funko Pop collection got a nice boost with Adam West in his Batmobile, Bruce Wayne and the mighty Locutus of Borg!
On top of that the geek fest continued with a scale Bat-Signal, which is the perfect size for the batman game and actually lights up, some Mario Pez, old school Back to the Future on Blu-ray and some very nice WN S7 brushes. A hint I should paint more maybe?


There was still more artwork to come. A 2' Justice League canvas and a lovely commissioned piece of Deadpool and Harley by local artist Marc Ducrow. A colour copy is coming soon as well.


Some of my family and friends gave me some cash to spend on anything I liked. They knew it would be toys!
The Blackagates are on the way to get painted as additional Two Face crew members and Speedy is getting a head swap from Arrow to become a CW Arsenal.


The girls also got some help in the form of Classic Harley and Catwoman to join my Ivy crew and form the Gotham City Sirens.
The last bit was spent on some dark green Army Painter, I was given a Nerf bow and arrow at christmas and thought it would look great in dark green instead of the white and purple it is at the moment.



But why would I want a green bow?
THIS IS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Ignore the kids beanbags and toys)
My awesome wife had an Arrow costume made to fit me! Cant wait to get out to the comicons and Batman game demos now!

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for my awesome gifts.

Until next time,
Hendybadger

3 comments:

  1. Impressive haul and Happy birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Had a great day.
    Now to use those brushes I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...