Thursday 25 April 2013

Variety is the Spice of Gaming (Image Heavy)


People have often asked me 'What style is the Pulp City range?' My answer - EVERY STYLE!
Several don't believe me when I say there is something in the range for everybody.
So as a quick post here is EVERY current Pulp City model and some future images as well showing a huge range of different styles and genres.
(Click pics to view larger)

Which ones do you like?

























































































































Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


4 comments:

  1. Nuclear Jones and Red Riding Hoodoo are two of my personal favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nuc Jones. The model is great and he is awesome in game.

      Delete
  2. Some really excellent figures in there. I'm tempted by them.

    How do they compare, in terms of size, with Heroclix figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great range. Worth a look even if you dont play the game.

      A little bigger. Roughly 30mm models.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...