Thursday 6 September 2012

Battlesuit 7 and Painted Green Emperor

The first pic in todays update is the AWESOME Battlesuit 7 from Pulp City.
A member of the Supreme Alliance, Pulp City's first ever Supreme team.

 Battlesuit7. A very retro ( he was born in 1920's) suit of armor with a rocket jetpack and a ton of guns.

A guy wearing a tank, with a cutback! It doesn't get much better than that in my eyes!
I am loving this Supreme Alliance team. Cant wait to see the others.

As well as the picture above, another has been posted to the Pulp City Facebook Page today.
The first painted shot of the Green Emperor. L3 Villain leader of the Jade Cult.





Here is a frontal view of the mini taken at Salute this year.



With the amount of recent updates, models and artwork I think things are looking up for Pulp City.
If you don't play already, check it out and post your thoughts below.

You can also check out more of the artwork for upcoming Supremes and models in a post on here - Future Heroes and Villains

Finally for today, I know there has only been news on here recently but there are a couple of reasons for that.
1) Suffered a wrist injury afew days ago so modelling and painting has been a great big NO. Just cant do it yet. (In fact its a struggle to type)
2) The games I have managed to fit in recently have been some playtesting for a future game. Which means I cant report on that yet. (I will let you know when I'm allowed to though)

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

6 comments:

  1. Make the WENCH type for you! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be Ok.
      You never know what she would write!

      Delete
  2. That is a great looking figure. I'm looking forward to the new releases, especially new starters! (Not that I have almost any of the current ones painted...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are soooooooooo many pretty minis coming

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...